Click Here to Download the Manual (Right-Click -> “Save-as…”)
The ABS-1000+ Security System is a self-contained system which is comprised of a control panel, motion sensing device and a 115dB siren, all built inside an easy to mount steel cabinet. Two remote controls are provided for easy arming and disarming of the system. Knock-outs are also provided for electrical conduit entry; and a plug-in DC power supply is included. There is also a separate compartment for an optional rechargeable back-up battery.
Not only can the ABS-1000+ be used as a stand-alone system, but input terminals are provided to wire optional window and door switches, remote motion sensing devices, or temperature alert sensors, etc. 12 volt D.C. power is also provided to power these devices. An output is also provided with an on board relay giving you a 5 amp N.O. / N.C. dry contact activated when the unit is triggered. This can be used to trigger a dialer, a remote siren, central security system, etc. Terminals are provided for adding a remote on/off key switch and remote LED “armed indicator.”
• Passive infrared detector
• Heavy gauge steel cabinet
• Weight (Without battery): 11 lbs.
• Dimensions: 9"W x 9"D x 7-1/4"H
• 115db siren (1 minute cut-off / reset)
• 2 key-chain style remote controls
• Operating temperature: -10° to 110° F
• Charger for optional battery back-up
• Current consumption in armed mode: 70mA
• Ceiling or wall mountable with supplied brackets